Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pierce Purcell eligibility

Options
  • 17-12-2015 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Today I got thinking about next years Purcell. I have been out injured since July and I only have 2 qualifying scores, 4 competitions played (plus there are two more rounds in unprocessed away scores, not sure will these ever come through now). So I'm wondering will this do or if not could a doctors letter help? It would be a right sickener if I couldn't play in it next year.

Thanks in advance

I have uploaded a section of my handicap sheet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Think it has to be 3 counting comps from your home course, there used to be a full rule book on the GUI website.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Hoof Hearted2

mike12 wrote: »
    Think it has to be 3 counting comps from your home course, there used to be a full rule book on the GUI website.

Qualifying comps from any course count towards the GUI requirement, not just your home course.
    OP looking at your HC record above you have 4 counting comps played, that is enough for GUI comps.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Kingswood Rover

yep its 4 qualifiers, if anyone wants a brief synopsis of the various Interclub competitions Courtown Gof Club's site has a really good overview of each, just click on the mens section and scroll down.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭cjfitz

Cheers guys.

Advertisement