Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Where can i buy some Pine cones

• 17-12-2015 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭ screamer

I know it's late to be looking for them but has anyone seen them for sale in any shops recently? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,616 ✭✭✭ Milly33

You can always get them in a flower wholsale shop...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,918 ✭✭✭ Sunny Dayz

Not trying to sound smart but is there a woods, a park, bit of countryside, even a church (there are often evergreen trees planted by Church of Ireland churches). -any of those nearby you might be able to get real and free pine cones?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭ Miaireland

Most flower shops should have them at the moment for wreath making. I have seen them in a couple of discount stores in the arts and craft section.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭ screamer

Thanks everyone found some in the pound shop today of all places. Florists are a rip off for such things ( i checked) and afaik pinecones fall in late summer early autumn so id say they'll be well gone by now.

Advertisement