Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Rugby Documentary

Options
  • 17-12-2015 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember the exact name of a rugby documentary based in Limerick around 15-20 years ago. Was shown on RTE and had a title something like ‘Soda bread and Rugby scrums’

Was hoping to watch it again but found nothing online

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Never heard of that one, this is the only one I know of

• Registered Users Posts: 13,017 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Paddico wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the exact name of a rugby documentary based in Limerick around 15-20 years ago. Was shown on RTE and had a title something like ‘Soda bread and Rugby scrums’

Was hoping to watch it again but found nothing online

There was one called "There Is An Isle"; I think it it from the late 90's. Maybe it's the one you are thinking of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Paddico

There was one called "There Is An Isle"; I think it it from the late 90's. Maybe it's the one you are thinking of.

Sounds about right Lofty, anyone know if theres a link to it

Advertisement