Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VIP Points

• 17-12-2015 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

I have a few VIP points on my account due to expire end of December. I don't actually need anything from the shop at the moment but would hate to see them go to waste. I think it's something like 160 points or a fivers worth anyway. If any active people on this forum are interested and will definitely use them before the end of the year just let me know.

I've emailed them and they confirmed they can be transferred if both parties agree.

Might be useful to have a thread for anyone else who finds themselves in the same situation!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

If no one else wants them I'll take them, I'm planning to buy the Ferrari F40 before the end of the year.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

I didn't know that those points expired, how do you find out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I took a look, they expire on December 31st two years after the year of issue, so looks like you have between 2-3 years to use them. You should be emailed before any points expire.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

If no one else wants them I'll take them, I'm planning to buy the Ferrari F40 before the end of the year.
    Cool, their yours so. Drop me a PM with your Lego user name and name and I'll give Lego a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Yes they do let you know if they are going to expire. Im spending in Jan so no good to me.

• Advertisement

Gone to NinjaTruncs.

For anyone asking, yeah you get loads of reminders as your points approach expiry date! They're fine about transferring points over to someone else, although it's all very official and they need confirmation from both the sender and receiver before it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,091 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

If there still available I'd use them before January thanks

If there still available I'd use them before January thanks
    See previous post.

Advertisement