Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BPL Wild Card Options

Options
  • 16-12-2015 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

I only found out that i have 2 wild cards. 1 i can use any time and the other in January only, but a colleague of mine told me that, after Jan 31st no wildcards will be available. I can use 1 up till 28dec and then my Jan wild card in Jan. Can any one confirm this as i though that the first wild card would be brought over, if you haven't already used it and could be used after Jan 31st

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

last year it was one in January, and one at any other time.

this year it's been changed to one before december 28th, and one any time after that date.

so you need to use one in the next couple of gameweeks or it's gone for good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

I only found out that i have 2 wild cards. 1 i can use any time and the other in January only, but a colleague of mine told me that, after Jan 31st no wildcards will be available. I can use 1 up till 28dec and then my Jan wild card in Jan. Can any one confirm this as i though that the first wild card would be brought over, if you haven't already used it and could be used after Jan 31st

You have 2 WCs. One up to GW19 and one anytime after. AFAIK you cannot carry forward the 1st WC to after GW19.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭duffman3833

last year it was one in January, and one at any other time.

this year it's been changed to one before december 28th, and one any time after that date.

so you need to use one in the next couple of gameweeks or it's gone for good.

it says on the link from there website tho
    When can I play a wildcard?
    The Wildcard chip can be used twice a season, once in the first half of the season (before 28 Dec 14:00) and once in the second half of the season.
    http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

Advertisement