Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto 360 2nd gen availability

Options
  • 16-12-2015 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

Is this available in ireland yet? I've taken a fancy to smart watches since buying my Pebble watch. Huawei watch is expensive but I do like it very much. I'd like to walk in somewhere to play with the 360 before buying it though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭nedd

Is this available in ireland yet? I've taken a fancy to smart watches since buying my Pebble watch. Huawei watch is expensive but I do like it very much. I'd like to walk in somewhere to play with the 360 before buying it though.

I'm in the same boat. Haven't found it anywhere to be honest. Tracking the price on Amazon to see if it gets cheaper.

The LG Urbane watch is fairly cheap now, and a pretty similar spec. Can't really decide between the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

nedd wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. Haven't found it anywhere to be honest. Tracking the price on Amazon to see if it gets cheaper.

The LG Urbane watch is fairly cheap now, and a pretty similar spec. Can't really decide between the two.

I don't really like the look of the urbane that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Are these the best on the market at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

Are these the best on the market at the moment?

well, this one would be the benchmark Android wear
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/wearables/tag-heuer-smartwatch-apps-development-news/
    The Carrera Connected certainly looks like a classic TAG Heuer smartwatch, especially when the custom watch face is illuminated. A dial of numbers encircles the round screen, lending it a masculine feel. Every aspect of the watch is made to match the classic Swiss watch aesthetic

tagheuerconnected13-640x427-c.jpg

For more details...http://www.tagheuer.com/int-en/luxury-watches/new

• Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭StereoSound

Argos UK has the 360 2nd gen so I assume argos Eire will stock it soon. Gonna be €350 odd though when you do the sterling conversion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

My Mrs. tells me she got mine (won't see it until the big day next week, I'm told) on Expansys.ie. 42mm version.

So while I didn't get to play with it, it is available for delivery in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭nedd

The 46mm version is €305 on amazon.co.uk now

Advertisement