Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking at some of the low cost smart watches

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

I bought this one direct from China to see how they stand up.

Can't go wrong for the price to see and so far 90% of what I have bought has been good. 1 or two items didn't fit the purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Well the watch cam today and it's pretty good for the price.

It's a bit bulky on the wrist and takes a little bit of luck to get the BT Notifier to work.
    Apart from the cons, as above, I very happy with it.

Does hand free calls, messages and remote picture taking.
    It has a slot for a sim card but I've not tried that yet.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

How's that going for you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

IMO with new gen tech like these if you can only get a sorta ok product for €200-300 the chance of getting something worth bothering with for less are small. A big thing is battery density, a grade lithium cells aren't cheap. Also the ability to take abuse and not look like crap after 3wks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

I have the original Pebble (paid €129 about a year ago) and it works really well, BT is fine and does all I want to do.

• Advertisement
Advertisement