Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP !!! MacBook Pro 13

Options
  • 15-12-2015 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi , I need help concerning buying a MacBook Pro 13 .
    This will be for our son who is a first year art student .
    If we were to buy one second hand , what should we be looking for ?
    Is there anywhere we could bring it to get it checked out ?
    Or should we just buy new ,as neither my wife nor I are very laptop savy , and it's still an awful lot of money when buying second hand .
    If we did buy new , which is the best shop to buy it in ? (For returns , repair ? )
    Thank you in advance for any help with this matter .

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Hi , I need help concerning buying a MacBook Pro 13 .
    This will be for our son who is a first year art student .
    If we were to buy one second hand , what should we be looking for ?
    Is there anywhere we could bring it to get it checked out ?
    Or should we just buy new ,as neither my wife nor I are very laptop savy , and it's still an awful lot of money when buying second hand .
    If we did buy new , which is the best shop to buy it in ? (For returns , repair ? )
    Thank you in advance for any help with this matter .

Hi OP,
    Don't know where would be the ideal place to buy any second hand machines, But I'd recommend having a look on the refurbished section of the apple website. You'll see some good deals and all the machines will be backed by warrantees.

Advertisement