Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 128gb MicroSD card

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Define best. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Define best. :)

Well Tom, something that is fast and reliable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Do you own a 4K RAW camera? No. Well then it doesnt really mater, all the UHS / C10's will be overkill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Check argos too. Very competitive on prices for memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I would recommend shop4memory.com. I bought an SD card of them a year or two ago, literally 2 days before the warranty ran out (1 year), something happened the card that ground my device to a halt. They replaced it minutes without question.

I would say go for a SanDisk or Kingston brand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I would recommend Mymemory.co.uk for the following reason: I ordered an micro SD card a but somehow it got lost in the post, sent off an email and they sent another to me without question.
    I was then surprised when both cards arrived at my door the same day. I sent them off an another email telling them this and offering to return the first one as I had both now and they said I could keep it! Happy Xmas!

Happy Days! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

https://www.memoryc.ie

Shop Irish. Very competitive prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,436 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Despite the name, mymemory.co.uk are based in the Channel Islands and ship some of their stock from there. If it's above a certain value you may get stung for customs charges.

shop4memory.com and memoryc.ie are two faces of one and the same company, GoBeyond Ltd.

Advertisement