Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some beauty gift bargains

Options
  • 14-12-2015 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

The Body Shop UK website has its usual 40% off bargain code, but this time with free delivery over £5, and free 200 mL shea body butter with orders over £10. I get sucked in every single time! I bought a £17 item, paid £10.20 with PayPal and got a free body butter. That's less than €15. With Parcel motel it's less than €19. That's as much as the body butter here, so my item was essentially free.

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/index.aspx
    Code: 19806
    -Use Paypal to pay. Give Paypal your Parcel Motel address-Paypal doesn't care about the delivery address.
    -Back on the Body Shop website. make sure you put your Parcel Motel address into the Body Shop Billing Address fields. Body Shop needs a UK address. It won't go through if you use an Irish billing address. The Body Shop won't send the bill to Parcel Motel-just your items.
    -If you have any trouble, please search the boards here as this is a repeated offer, and us Irish seem to have the same issues. There's no problem if you do as above.

Also, if you like Angel (Thierry Mugler) perfume, Sports Direct have it on offer for a good price here:
    http://ie.sportsdirect.com/unknown-angel-eau-de-parfum-25ml-and-5ml-754576?colcode=75457690

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

Thanks for that info. Just wondering can you not use your normal PayPal account to pay and use parcel motel as the delivery address on Body Shop account

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rosieirl

You can of course. Whatever works for you. PayPal lets you deliver to a different address to your credit card address so it makes it easier to transfer back to the Body Shop website altogether, I think. This works fine for me. Just make sure you don't use an Irish address anywhere on the Body Shop website, as it will tell you no delivery outside UK in red font.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Use your free DPD parcel wizard deliveries for free postage to here. Great offer.

Did it work for you RosieIrl? Trying to do it now, even used Parcel Motel address on PayPal and it's saying it won't deliver to a PO Box or BFPO address

It worked for me this evening Terri26. Did you have a good read of that final payment page on the Body Shop website to make sure that both the delivery & billing page said PMXXXXX blah blah blah Newtownabbey Antrim BT36 4PE United Kingdom? Did your Irish address slip in there in any way, like instead of Antrim, it says e.g. Cork? The only reason it would say no PO & BFPO address is if there's an error on that final payment page. If it's still a problem, contact Body Shop tomorrow (email or 'live chat' will do) and ask them to 'reset' your account, as I used to have a glitch on my payment page that had to be reset. Odd, I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Thanks, my body shop order went through. First time in ages I have managed to order from them

Thanks Rosie, think it was a problem re address. I hope Parcel Motel aren't as slow as last year as I will be gone home to my parents over Christmas! !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

rosieirl wrote: »

Also, if you like Angel (Thierry Mugler) perfume, Sports Direct have it on offer for a good price here:
    http://ie.sportsdirect.com/unknown-angel-eau-de-parfum-25ml-and-5ml-754576?colcode=75457690

Just a heads up, I tried to order some aftershave last night from the Sports Direct (ie.sportsdirect) website and got my order cancelled today as apparently they don't ship these products overseas. You'd probably get around it with ParcelMotel but might save someone the hassle of trying to get it delivered straight to their Irish address

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭vidapura

Techmaster wrote: »
    Use your free DPD parcel wizard deliveries for free postage to here. Great offer.

Whats that now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭yannakis

vidapura wrote: »
    Whats that now?
    This is it www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057517076 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Parcel motel do not accept liquids for anyone thinking or ordering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

RossieMan wrote: »

Don't tell PM that ;)

RossieMan wrote: »

Ohh feck..... I already had hassle with bodyshop not being able to find the parcelmotel address..... now this...

Reckon I'll never see this order ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I've had loads of beauty products and moisturisers delivered to PM over the last 2 years! I wouldn't worry, it's only alcohol they don't want delivered AFAIK.

YanisK wrote: »

Oh right.. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Thanks OP sadly they out of stock of strawberry and coconut hand cream the two my girlfriend wanted, ah well

Crap really? Even if it's packaged how would they know! I've ordered the facial oils!

Hi, just wanted to say I got my items and they did deliver the facial oil! Thanks very much OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,307 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Came across this while browsing the UK site www.thebodyshop.co.uk

WHITE MUSK LIBERTINE EAU DE PARFUM 60 mL

£6 and as it's not listed as a sale item it qualifies for the 30% off non sale items so £4.20 (code 14664)
    89920m_l.jpg

No idea what it's like, but for the price...
    most reviews seem ok
    free delivery on orders over £20
    you'll have to add a few items to get free delivery and use Parcel Motel or similar

You may prefer 40% off?
    Code: 14319
    still need to spend £20 for free delivery & use Parcel Motel

• Advertisement
Advertisement