Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New look sizes

Options
  • 13-12-2015 9:38pm

Anyone know what their dress sizes are like?

Do they come up fairly average, or on the bigger side like a lot of places seem to now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

I've found them maybe slightly large-fitting, but usually just about right!

Thanks. Would they be similar to penneys say?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭TheBeach

Yes I agree that they're slightly larger. Put it this way - they're a ' women's ' size 12, not a 'girl's' size 12.

Oooh I'd say not quite as big as Penneys. Say a Penneys size 12 is more like a normal size 14. Well a New Look size 12 is somewhere in the middle!

In general though I find them a very nice flattering fit - if you're thinking of ordering something from there and haven't before, I'd say go for it - they're generally nice good quality dresses, and good value for money. :)

• Advertisement

OK cool - I'll try the 10 and see how I get on, thank you.

I used to buy loads of their jersey kind of dresses, but they've fitted when I've put on or lost weight because of the type they are.

This is the one I'm thinking of getting. Hopefully now it fits well :)

image1xl.jpg

Thanks ladies, I'll let you know how it fits.

Advertisement