Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Christmas Earrings

• 12-12-2015 7:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭ otnomart

Love Christmas earrings !
    I remember seeing them for the first time ever in the ER TV show, many moons ago.

Love the idea of wearing something Christmassy at work, so I every year I am in the lookout for some discreet ones (as opposed to fun, party ones).

I have a trusty pair from Claire's which I bought years ago, and yesterday I got these, will wear them from today, even when out shopping for groceries !

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

I have a few pairs from Claire's Accessorise that I actually came across in a box of wrapping paper last night.

I have some Christmas hair bobbins with little bells on them, but they drive me mad because I keep ringing!

• Registered Users Posts: 937 newbee22

Fab pack of 9 in Penneys for €3! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,916 ✭✭✭ kitten_k

I got lovely ones in M&S

Advertisement