Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arnova 9 G3 email

Options
  • 12-12-2015 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

My father-in-law has an Arnova 9 G3 tablet.
    He has recently signed up to facebook and is getting confused with all the facebook emails that are coming in with his other more important emails.

It would be easy enough to fix this if by creating a new folder and redirecting all facebook emails to it, but this does not seem possible on the basic email app included on Android or is it?

What alternatives to the default email app are there that could handle this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,921 ✭✭✭✭GBX

kleefarr wrote: »
    My father-in-law has an Arnova 9 G3 tablet.
    He has recently signed up to facebook and is getting confused with all the facebook emails that are coming in with his other more important emails.

It would be easy enough to fix this if by creating a new folder and redirecting all facebook emails to it, but this does not seem possible on the basic email app included on Android or is it?

What alternatives to the default email app are there that could handle this?

Why not just edit the settings on Facebook so that he dosn't get emailed notifications all the time?
    If not you can filter emails in gmail ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

GBX wrote: »
    Why not just edit the settings on Facebook so that he dosn't get emailed notifications all the time?
    If not you can filter emails in gmail ?

Yep could do that as well I suppose.
    Gmail the only other option?

Advertisement