Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

winter training

Options
  • 11-12-2015 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I'm looking to stay in some kinda decent shape over Christmas! Between kids and work, gym is probably not going to happen so I'm planning to hang a punch bag in my shed and train that way. I seen one online. It's hit em hard, company is fitnesssupplies.ie. It's leather and seems sturdy.

Before I purchase, does anyone have any recommendations?
    Also, is their a bag workout I could follow?
    Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

What will punching a bag add to your fitness regime for GAA sports?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 massey99

Its not neccessarily for improving the technicalities of my game, thats for the ball alley and field, but I'm thinking more how to stay toned, leaner and let some stress off at the end of the day! What would you recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 orchardman

youtube will have all the ideas/workouts you need

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ironkiwi

Punchbag will only really give you basic conditioning, get your hands on some cheap kettlebells and dumbells aswell to give you some sort of resistance training in the off season. Combine these in an evening workout and it will stand to you.

Advertisement