Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VISA stamp 4 - WIFE

Options
  • 11-12-2015 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,
    Let me see if you can help me, please.
    I will get my VISA stamp 4 on next MAY. However, during this two years my wife is renewing her VISA stamp 3. In summary, I'm holding a VISA stamp 1 and my wife stamp 3, and we will complete two years living completely legal at Ireland. The question is: Will she could get the VISA stamp 4 as me?

Ps.: All advices are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dglopes

Hi jbjares,

I am on the same situation at the moment.

Just wondering, how did it go for you?

Thanks

jbjares wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Let me see if you can help me, please.
    I will get my VISA stamp 4 on next MAY. However, during this two years my wife is renewing her VISA stamp 3. In summary, I'm holding a VISA stamp 1 and my wife stamp 3, and we will complete two years living completely legal at Ireland. The question is: Will she could get the VISA stamp 4 as me?

Ps.: All advices are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Abhi4433

Dear all,
    Same situation for my case as well. I would really appreciate if someone can suggest?
    I am holding a stamp 1 and my wife on stamp 3, and we will complete two years living legally in Ireland. After that I will get stamp 4.
    Now the Question is - Will she get the stamp 4 same like me ?

Thanks in Advance.

Advertisement