Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ROS Cert Lost

Options
  • 10-12-2015 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,
    My computer crashed along with my ROS cert, the backup and all the temp internet files that were loaded into the browser.

Can someone tell me what the process is now to get logged back in? Do I need to go through all the registration again?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Not being smart, but did you try contacting the ROS helpdesk? You can live chat with them now, very handy and efficient

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sausagekayak

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Not being smart, but did you try contacting the ROS helpdesk? You can live chat with them now, very handy and efficient

I did thanks. I had to email revenue (roshelp(at)revenue(dot)ie) with the subject line "Revoke and Re-issue - ROS cert"

The body of the mail contained..

Hi,

I need to revoke and get a re-issue of my ROS certificate.
    Can you please complete step 1 and 2 for me.

Reg ID - xxxx -- PPS number
    Name - xxxx

Kind Regards.

They replied telling me that they had completed step 1 and 2 and that I would receive the step 3 in the post which will allow me to log back in and get the cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 awinnicki

Hi - maybe this will help. Connect the corrupted hard drive with SATA or IDE to USB cable to different computer and search for YOURNAME.p12.bac file.

Advertisement