Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M50 penalty, but I didn't go out

Options
  • 10-12-2015 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi all. I got an m50 penalty bill today stating that I passed the m50 toll on the 6th of December at 1610. I am 100% sure I didnt pass it. I was all afternoon in the crafts fair in the RDS then I had a late lunch and we got home at around 4pm. Is there a way to contest this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hi all. I got an m50 penalty bill today stating that I passed the m50 toll on the 6th of December at 1610. I am 100% sure I didnt pass it. I was all afternoon in the crafts fair in the RDS then I had a late lunch and we got home at around 4pm. Is there a way to contest this?

Contact them and tell them.

If any doubt request a picture of car when it supposed wet through.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lena_mw

I got the same letter before , you just need to contact them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭GM228

Often happens with similar or dirty plates and the cameras interpreted the registration wrong, happened to me also and when I rang them they could actually view the photo of the car as I spoke to them, they will ask you to confirm your car make, model and colour and advise if their picture matches or not.

Advertisement