Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to look in Cork city?

Options
  • 10-12-2015 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭

Hey all!

Was googling where to buy anime and manga around cork which led me to a thread in this forum that hasn't been posted on in about 3 years so I thought I would start this thread.

(Apologies to the Mod's if this is out of order)

I am already aware of easons other realms and water stones but I find easons and OR to be a bit excessive with their pricing compared to waterstones and was hoping that their may be other shops around

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ThePaddygamer

Well, Other realms is the best place (It is anime/manga central). But Douglas library is also good, they have manga there like naruto, there's not much there though ._.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Well, Other realms is the best place (It is anime/manga central). But Douglas library is also good, they have manga there like naruto, there's not much there though ._.

Cheers I figured as much guess I'll have to stick with waterstones or online I ain't giving another cent to other realms as long as I live I remember when they used to be great now not so much

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jsmurff wrote: »
    Cheers I figured as much guess I'll have to stick with waterstones or online I ain't giving another cent to other realms as long as I live I remember when they used to be great now not so much

Yes.....after they moved store in 2004 it was all downhill from there unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ScottScott

How about Vibes and Scribes in 21 Lavitt's Quay?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ScottScott wrote: »
    How about Vibes and Scribes in 21 Lavitt's Quay?

They use supply anime (I would be in there every saturday in teen years) but there a book and knitting store only now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement