Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser MM 30i Ear-Canal Headset white are £14.99

Options
  • 10-12-2015 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Sennheiser MM 30i Ear-Canal Headset samsung white are £14.99 on amazon.co.uk

Seems good price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭jaykay74

delboy76 wrote: »
    Sennheiser MM 30i Ear-Canal Headset white are £14.99 on amazon.co.uk

Seems good price

Links shows £20 to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭delboy76

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Links shows £20 to me?

Change to white and samusng.

20 are for the apple ones

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭jaykay74

delboy76 wrote: »
    Change to white and samusng.

20 are for the apple ones

Nice, Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭sioda

Highly recommend these use them every day great price and have survived the washing machine twice

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jonathanj1234

I just ordered 2 sets, thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

how good are these compared to the CX500's?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

does Anyone have the link for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

What site/store are these on?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

how much postage is payable on these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I ordered a pair of the Android version from Amazon a while back and had to send them back, they were absolutely appalling. So bad that they must have been either faulty or fake. Amazon never confirmed if there was something wrong with them, just issued a refund.

its over €30 in total when you factor in VAT and postage is that correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tnethacker

Offer gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

By far the worse brand earphones I have ever owned. I bought them a good file ago and used them a few times. The sound is just incredible dreadful.

tnethacker wrote: »
    Offer gone now.

Still there as far as I can see, you have to choose the white headphones though

• Registered Users Posts: 33,356 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

3rdDegree wrote: »
    By far the worse brand earphones I have ever owned. I bought them a good file ago and used them a few times. The sound is just incredible dreadful.

I would have thought the brand would be good quality. I had a pair of these before and were good.

I have often heard of people buying fake headphones when the prices were just too good to be true, maybe you got a fake set? Amazon is often reported to sell fake perfumes, or at least some of their traders are, so mybe that was to blame?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

NIMAN wrote: »
    I would have thought the brand would be good quality. I had a pair of these before and were good.

I have often heard of people buying fake headphones when the prices were just too good to be true, maybe you got a fake set? Amazon is often reported to sell fake perfumes, or at least some of their traders are, so mybe that was to blame?

Doubt it. They are just bad headphones.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

You could have got a faulty or fake pair.

Also earphones are subjective and in ear ones are sensitive to the fit you get.

It would be useful if people described what they didn't like about then as saying they are bad is pretty meaningless with out any context.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

That said they are pretty much the cheapest thing you can buy. So you can't expect much.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

Ridiculous comment, Sennheiser are known for their quality products, so you must have got a fake or faulty set. Either that or your music was/is encoded badly, or you were using the wrong size bud for the correct fit in your ears.

"worse brand earphones" , Thanks for the laugh :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

I'm on my 2nd set of these, first set lasted me over a year of not looking after them, sleeping with em in, getting them wet etc.

Those of ye complaining about the sound quality must have had dodgy sets, or are listening to downloaded youtube music, honestly, because these are super headphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Doubt it. They are just bad headphones.

Cheers.
    Everyone else seems to doubt you. Is it that you have just had amazingly high quality ones all your life? were they worse than the crappiest airplane headphones you ever used?

you even used the word "incredible", if you really mean that then you should not doubt the possibility they are fake. There are loads of guides online to tell you how to spot fakes.

The worst I ever had were fake dre beats which I bought just to use the cable to repair a better set. The sound was astonishingly bad, way worse than pound shop ones or ones that came with dirt cheap walkmen.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Decided I'd snap these up because it looks like my beloved Philips ones are never coming back. It's costing me €26.81 plus the Parcel motel stay.

Thanks for the tip off, peeps :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »
    Ridiculous comment, Sennheiser are known for their quality products,
    "worse brand earphones" , Thanks for the laugh :D
    The high end ones are still top notch. But they are diluting the brand with entry level ones nowadays. It would be nice to know what the price point / naming convention is to separate out the real deal from the ones that are in name only.

Unfortunately you can't just go by the Sennheiser brand name like you used to be able to in the past. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

The high end ones are still top notch. But they are diluting the brand with entry level ones nowadays. It would be nice to know what the price point / naming convention is to separate out the real deal from the ones that are in name only.

Unfortunately you can't just go by the Sennheiser brand name like you used to be able to in the past. frown.png

I'm not sure they are diluting if the entry level models are priced as entry level models. Sony, JVC, Philips etc all do similar, but likewise, when you pay above entry level you will most likely (and of course, expect) better sounding 'phones. But I fail to believe if 3rdDegree purchased a fully working and original set of these that it was Sennheiser's fault that they did indeed sound "incredible dreadful". Fake, faulty, or something else rolleyes.png

Note: Years ago while shopping in Blanchardstown, wanting to listen to music on my phone on the bus trip home, but not having my earphones/headphone with me, decided to wander over to Harvey Norman and pick up a "cheap" set, as I had decent earphones at home already. Got a Philips in-ear pair for 4.99. They were absolutely terrible, and the first thing I was reminded of was the free earphones my nephew showed me a few months before which he got free with a Locozade bottle/can purchase. They were really bad, hollow sounding, absolutely no bass, and, well, bad. Also, in my opinion not worth Eur5. I didn't expect much for that price, but expected more.

These Sennheisers and 3rdDegree, as another poster mentioned, either he has only purchased some absolutely amazing ear/headphones, or those Sennheisers were fake, faulty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

Unfortunately you can't just go by the Sennheiser brand name like you used to be able to in the past. :(

It's worth noting that that these haven't always been this cheap, they've been around a good five or six years (I think) at a well more than the current price.
    I don't think they're diluting the brand perhaps this is just the price they've got to after such a time.
    I think they're a nice buy and a good start for someone upgrading from included headsets.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

In ear earphones are typically the most subjective for users in terms of performance and quality. I for example, cannot stand in ear, and can never get any type or brand to sit in properly, and therefore suffer massive sound and quality fluctuations.

To be honest for €30 all in shipped, for that brand I'd be just taking the plunge if I was someone that wanted them.

Advertisement