Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Christmas Eve Box

• 10-12-2015 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭ pinkstars

Hi I'm interested in doing one of these for my daughter but I can't seem to find a Christmas tin box anywhere! Would anyone have any ideas of where to get one? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭ Cork Lass

I haven't seen any tin ones around but I have seen Christmas storage boxes in Dunnes. They are cardboard and come in different sizes. Alternatively you could just pick a nice sized box and wrap it in good quality Christmas paper (wrapping the lid separately) and then tie it up with a nice big ribbon - this is what I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭ pinkstars

Cork Lass wrote: »
    I haven't seen any tin ones around but I have seen Christmas storage boxes in Dunnes. They are cardboard and come in different sizes. Alternatively you could just pick a nice sized box and wrap it in good quality Christmas paper (wrapping the lid separately) and then tie it up with a nice big ribbon - this is what I do.

I picked one up in Dunnes, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,528 ✭✭✭✭ average_runner

pinkstars wrote: »
    Hi I'm interested in doing one of these for my daughter but I can't seem to find a Christmas tin box anywhere! Would anyone have any ideas of where to get one? Thanks

We use a shoe box for it!!

Advertisement