Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail help

Options
  • 09-12-2015 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭

Any one having issues accessing gmails keep getting notifications of new mails and when I click on them ,the notifications disappear can't seem to send or receive any mails either can't find any on line help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Gatling wrote: »
    Any one having issues accessing gmails keep getting notifications of new mails and when I click on them ,the notifications disappear can't seem to send or receive any mails either can't find any on line help

Uninstall and reinstall not sort it?

Did you try any other email clients ie Inbox recently?

That may be over writing your Sync settings possibly?

Did you stop any apps running in background? Google services or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Fieldog wrote: »
    Uninstall and reinstall not sort it?

Did you try any other email clients ie Inbox recently?

That may be over writing your Sync settings possibly?

Did you stop any apps running in background? Google services or anything?

Not that I can find definitely haven't used anything new ,
    I'm getting Gmail notifications yet when I try access them there nothing since October currently have 180+emails that are simply vanishing

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

In gmail on your phone, go to settings, then select your gmail account. You have notifications ticked. Do you have "Sync Gmail" ticked? And check your days of emails to synch.

Advertisement