Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justin Bieber - Purpose World Tour - 01/11/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Anyone know how much these will be? And if it is likely to sell out quick?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,462 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Anyone know how much these will be? And if it is likely to sell out quick?

1) Prob in the region of €75 standing

2) Lightning fast

callaway92 wrote: »
    1) Prob in the region of €75 standing

2) Lightning fast

No problem thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

No problem thanks

They're listed as:

PIT J - STANDING
    €156.00

PIT B - STANDING
    €156.00

TIERED SEATING
    €76.00 - €96.00

STANDING
    €76.00

Also they're on sale now for some reason, this is the second time this week Ticketmaster have had them on sale before the official time so the touts are having a ball..

yms5WAK.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭Zardoz

DC10555 wrote: »
    Also they're on sale now for some reason, this is the second time this week Ticketmaster have had them on sale before the official time so the touts are having a ball..

You can but tickets now but you have to pay 35 euro extra for some rubbish fan club membership .

There will be at least one more concert added for Dublin,maybe more ,there is a big gap in the schedule around then.

As for touts ,people are bizarrely buying standing tickets now on Seatwave at huge marked up rates despite the general sale not happening till Thursday.
    Are these people imbeciles ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I'd say that's why they are releasing some tickets now, so that people pay another €35 on top of the ticket, for the "fan club".

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

Could anyone buy them in 3 presale?

That's a farce they went on sale early.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Could anyone buy them in 3 presale?

That's a farce they went on sale early.

I refreshed the page from 8.40 this morning and nothing available, next it shows presale is sold out. What the absolute f!!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

I think that they probably sold all allocated presale tickets in Fridays fanclub presale because I haven't heard anyone get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ThinkAboutIt

Not confident for Thursday with this carry on from them.

• Advertisement

Ridiculous. Apparently there's another presale Thursday morning at 8am? Probably another waste of time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I had the app got the code and tried and tried. I get the catchpa thing if they don't want spambots but, amazing technicolor, fantastic atmosphere, upper case, lower case and makey up words over and over... Then all for nothing until it's "presale tickets sold out." Let's do it all again on Thursday! FFS!

Muir wrote: »
    I think that they probably sold all allocated presale tickets in Fridays fanclub presale because I haven't heard anyone get them.

I got 4 standing tickets this morning but the only seats available were poor single ones up at the back in the corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I got 4 standing tickets this morning

What time did you get them?

Took me 20 minutes to get into 3+, eventually got into ticketmaster after nearly 30 mins only to find "NO tickets available".
    Was only looking for 1 standing.
    Waste of time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Anyone got a spare code? Need to get 2 tickets please

okidoki987 wrote: »
    What time did you get them?

Took me 20 minutes to get into 3+, eventually got into ticketmaster after nearly 30 mins only to find "NO tickets available".
    Was only looking for 1 standing.
    Waste of time.

Around 5 past nine I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Zardoz wrote: »
    I got 4 standing tickets this morning but the only seats available were poor single ones up at the back in the corners.

Glad to see someone got them at least, you're the only person I've heard of! Definitely very few available.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Pyrrhic

I went onto the ticketmaster site, and all I can see are block seats for around €330!?

I assume this hasn't been updated?

How much will the standing tickets be on sale for, at 9am tomorrow? (if the site doesn't screw me over)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Danielle D

Just got 4 standing tickets for the extra date via Justin Bieber vip.com can't post link sorry! Had to pay €35 membership but between 4 teenage girls it's nothing

I can pm link to anyone who needs/wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Danielle D wrote: »
    Just got 4 standing tickets for the extra date via Justin Bieber vip.com can't post link sorry! Had to pay €35 membership but between 4 teenage girls it's nothing

I can pm link to anyone who needs/wants it

I'll have that link if you don't mind please. Trying to get 4 tickets for nieces but just keep getting directed to ticketmaster.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Me too please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Danielle D

Pm sent. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tebazil

Me too if it's not too late please.

So the 8am presale didn't happen either. ThreePlus is really outdoing itself

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

Ridiculous, Im getting none available on both dates. How does this happen at 9:01am?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Taco Chips wrote: »
    Ridiculous, Im getting none available on both dates. How does this happen at 9:01am?

Same. It's all bullsh**.

Sold out at 9.01am ha! Ah well maybe there will be more dates

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

sebcity wrote: »
    Same. It's all bullsh**.

Ticketmaster have the biggest racket going in this country. If they were such a monopoly I'd never bother with them

Did anyone here actually buy them from regular sale? I tried on three different devices and nothing available from 9. Crazy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

My little sister has been up since 6AM this morning to get these tickets as she failed to get some the other day, she got put in some que for 10mins and was stuck their then she went on my laptop and signed in to see every single ticket sold out

Feel bad for her she is in tears here

Advertisement