Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's winter jacket

Options
  • 09-12-2015 12:58am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm in need of a decent winter jacket that's waterproof and will really protect against the cold and general crappy weather of winter because I always say I'll get one "next winter" but never do even though it makes sense for us here in Ireland given how long and bad our winters can be.

Not saying I want this colour but similar to this type/style would be like what I'm seeking:

i.imgur.com/jX9ecL6.jpg

As for budget, <€100 would be ideal but if there was one for <€75 on sale or something that'd be awesome!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

If you want warm and waterproof I'd go with something like the Northface resolve.

Having said that, you'll sweat like a pig in waterproof jackets so I would think very carefully about getting one. You might be better off looking at something like a wool peacoat. Wool is not completely waterproof but it sheds water and can absorb a huge amount of moisture and still keep you warm. There's a reason why peacoats were issued to the navy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭warpdrive

Got one sorted today, happy out!

Advertisement