Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Apprenticeship in UK - GCSE

Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ Conorh123

Hello, I am in leaving cert. I am applying for an apprenticeship in the uk , you have to achieve 5 a-c gsce which is the same as the junior cert .. 3 of the subjects have to be English , maths, science .. I got an A in maths, I got an C in science but I got a D in higher English .. Am I eligible for the apprenticeship .
    If there is a more suited place to post this let me know .. Thanks

Comments

• Conorh123 wrote: »
    Hello, I am in leaving cert. I am applying for an apprenticeship in the uk , you have to achieve 5 a-c gsce which is the same as the junior cert .. 3 of the subjects have to be English , maths, science .. I got an A in maths, I got an C in science but I got a D in higher English .. Am I eligible for the apprenticeship .
    If there is a more suited place to post this let me know .. Thanks

Bump

• Moved to NI & GB Colleges

Only the company/scheme you're applying to can answer for sure. A little known fact (that they probably don't know either) is that although the Junior Cert and GCSEs are taken at about the same age the JC is an inferior qualification - they don't transfer directly across.

Advertisement