Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix 4K

Options
  • 08-12-2015 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,915 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks

Could I get away with this for 4K

4897385715.png

looking at the requirements, it mentions "A steady Internet connection speed of 25 megabits per second or higher"

But could I get away with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,672 ✭✭✭flutered

Headshot wrote: »
    Hey folks

Could I get away with this for 4K

4897385715.png

looking at the requirements, it mentions "A steady Internet connection speed of 25 megabits per second or higher"

But could I get away with it?

try speed.of.me, they may be able to help you, it will keep a graph of your daily speed also

• Registered Users Posts: 81,446 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

From a technical point of view to receive Netflix 4k would you need the TV to have Netflix built in? It's not going to work on a PS4 or Xbox One as neither are 4K.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,915 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

From a technical point of view to receive Netflix 4k would you need the TV to have Netflix built in? It's not going to work on a PS4 or Xbox One as neither are 4K.

You dont need to worry about the TV :)

Im only worried about the bandwidth

• Registered Users Posts: 9,721 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I imagine there would be a lot of pauses for buffering if you are that far below the recommended speed.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Does it have a pre-buffer option so you can cue it up 30 minutes in advance?

• Advertisement
Advertisement