Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creché open Saturdays???

Options
  • 08-12-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone knows of a creché which they would recommend that opens on a Saturday.

Looking to get my 19 month old son into a creché two or three days a week (one being Saturday as both me and my partner work) to help him mix with other kids his own age.

Haven't had much luck finding one that opens Saturday. We are living in Ballyfermot and I work in Cabra while my girlfriend works in Ballyfermot so anywhere around Dublin 7, Dublin 8, Dublin 10, Dublin 12, Dublin 15, Dublin 20 or Lucan would suit.

Would also need somewhere that opens until around 6.30 pm or 7.00 pm weekdays as we both work until 6. Saturday I could collect at 4pm.

If anyone knows of anywhere it would be a great help.

Thanks
    Mark

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am not aware of any, in this case a childminder might be a better option.
    www.childminding.ie is a good resource.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dolongit

Thanks Moonbeam. i already have him with a family member but was hoping to get him mixing with children his own age. I might have to settle for the family member minding him Saturday and creche during the week.

Advertisement