Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather Jacket

Options
  • 08-12-2015 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭

Looking at investing in a really good leather jacket and I'm home in Dublin for the month.

Looking at brands like Belstaff, Vanson, Schott etc, so price would say between 1,000-1,500.

Would there be anywhere in Dublin, or anywhere else in Ireland that would stock something like this?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Gintonious wrote: »
    Looking at investing in a really good leather jacket and I'm home in Dublin for the month.

Looking at brands like Belstaff, Vanson, Schott etc, so price would say between 1,000-1,500.

Would there be anywhere in Dublin, or anywhere else in Ireland that would stock something like this?

Thanks

Theres a Belstaff shop now in Kildare outlet i had one of the jackets on me it was lovely but 750 euros for a outlet i nearly had a hart attack.

All my leathers are from All Saints or Diesel the real one not the fake one and i would have picked all of them up on sale.

You be worth while making a trip to kildare outlet while your over in Ireland as there is plenty more brands that do leather jackets there.

Advertisement