Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping out twice (not in a row)

Options
  • 08-12-2015 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,
    Going to keep this as short as possible.
    In 2013 I dropped out of a college course where I failed a module which would make me repeat 1st year. Rather than repeating I came at things from a different angle by doing a PLC course in a different field (IT) and got distinctions for 6 out of 8 subjects which is ok by all standards. This year in 2015 I went back to third level but for some moronic reason did a course similar to the one I did in 2013 (a science based level 8). Anyway I'm not mad on it and have no motivation to keep it up.
    Question is, is there some rule about people who have dropped out twice? e.g. they have to take a year out o something?
    And if I pass 1st year in this Science based course and look to change to a completely new course am I still liable to pay full college fees.
    Any help is greatly Appreciated! :)
    Thanks,
    Pad.

Advertisement