Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Space Warships.

Options
  • 08-12-2015 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

I need help. Conspiracy theorists tell me that we have never been to space and that the moon landings were all staged.

Now they are telling me that the US has a fleet of space warships.

How do I make sense of all this? My eyes are prime for the opening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

I need help. Conspiracy theorists tell me that we have never been to space and that the moon landings were all staged.

You cannot make any sense off this all .......... Unless you know the secret handshake of course

• Registered Users Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭endacl

The key is in the phrasing. 'We' have never been to the moon. The ships are crewed by lizard people.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Ok, who are the "conspiracy theorists" that told you we have never been to the moon?

Following on can you also tell me who told you the US has a fleet of space warships? Who are "they'?

It seems unlikely your eyes are "prime" (?) for the opening. If they were, you would have been able to do a little bit of research on your own and maybe have answered some of your own questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Sun King

pueblo wrote: »
    Ok, who are the "conspiracy theorists" that told you we have never been to the moon?

Following on can you also tell me who told you the US has a fleet of space warships? Who are "they'?

It seems unlikely your eyes are "prime" (?) for the opening. If they were, you would have been able to do a little bit of research on your own and maybe have answered some of your own questions.

I would provide you with evidence to back up my post but I'm starting to get on board with the CT thing. So I'm legally obliged to tell you that "the information is out there, you look it up."

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

I would provide you with evidence to back up my post but I'm starting to get on board with the CT thing. So I'm legally obliged to tell you that "the information is out there, you look it up."

LOL at legally obliged. Fair enough. Yes, the information is 'out there'. So much information...what to believe?

Why not tell me what you think is happening?

Also, if you are "getting on board with the CT thing" I would suggest dropping the conspiracy theory label, it's just about seeking and speaking the truth. Also, when something is proven, it is no longer a theory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

I get the feeling you are not really on board with the whole CT thing ....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭endacl

No, no, no.

First, you link to a barely coherent YouTube video. Nothing under 40 minutes. Then you deliver the 'go look it up' bit. That way you can't be argued with, because you've been reasonable and provided 'evidence'.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Ok, I'm not seeing any conspiracy here so I'm closing this.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement