Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA P7 - Dave O Donoghue vs. Shaun Browne

Options
  • 07-12-2015 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am looking to study P7 Advanced Audit after Christmas.

I have studied with both Shaun Brown (City Colleges) and Dave O' Donoghue (Independent Colleges), both great lecturers.

Has anyone studied with either for P7? Who would you recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Mary2014

Cloexox wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to study P7 Advanced Audit after Christmas.

I have studied with both Shaun Brown (City Colleges) and Dave O' Donoghue (Independent Colleges), both great lecturers.

Has anyone studied with either for P7? Who would you recommend?

have you studied with these guys at p levels or f level. If I had a choice again I would choose a little more wisely - rolled eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cloexox

Mary2014 wrote: »
    have you studied with these guys at p levels or f level. If I had a choice again I would choose a little more wisely - rolled eyes.

Hi,

I studied with both at F levels. I'm really torn aboit who to go to! Have you heard aby recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

I did P7 with Dave and found him good. He focuses a good bit on exam questions. All homework given is in relation to exam questions too so you are encouraged to do them and gives you an idea of your approach which you can then be worked on. I found the revision course with him particularly helpful too for the exam. I felt more confident about the exam after doing the revision course.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

I done it with Dave and passed first time, would recommend him.

Advertisement