Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adams

Options
  • 07-12-2015 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭

Bought two Adams 3 woods recently as the price was good. A tight lies and an XTD Ti. Im seriously impressed with the quality of their stuff. Unfortunately seems like TM just bought them for their slot tech and aren't interested in pushing them.

I'm not anti TM and I've hit a good few of their woods but the Adams is a notch above. Just goes to show you its all about the PR and spin!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Love Adams, have had their drivers and hybrids for years.
    Unfortunately it's the end of the road for Adams unless they have some magic up their sleeve for 2016. TM decided Adams would be the brand for the recreational golfer, the fun brand, but don't absolutely nothing with it.
    I sincerely hope it doesn't happen, but Adams will be the same as Maxfli, Dunlop, Lynx etc within a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭yipsnomore

I honestly don't think i've ever had a club thats as easy to hit as the Tight Lies.
    The one good thing TM brought to the XTD is the adjustable sleeve. Anyway I'll definitely be looking at more purchases.

Advertisement