Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kickboxing/Taekwon-Do in Dublin 6/6W

Options
  • 07-12-2015 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Based in Terenure/Templeogue area and looking for good classes where I could train at least two nights a week.

I like the idea of pay monthly and go as often as you want kinda thing.. if that exists.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

shansey wrote: »
    Based in Terenure/Templeogue area and looking for good classes where I could train at least two nights a week.

I like the idea of pay monthly and go as often as you want kinda thing.. if that exists.

How does Karate sound?

Theres a club that trains 7 days a week and has a monthly fee in Terenure.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭shansey

That actually sounds pretty good.

Who are they?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

shansey wrote: »
    That actually sounds pretty good.

Who are they?

Kaizen dojo tucked in beside lidl terenure, you can pay €10 a class or a monthly fee (not sure how much).

I train there occasionally when I want an extra class in my week but mainly I train in another club in city centre.

Advertisement