Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadow Complex Free Now on PC (coming soon for xbox one/ ps4)

Options
  • 07-12-2015 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

not sure if this has been posted already for but for those that don't know a 'remastered' version of the Xbox 360 game Shadow Complex if free to download for PC from the Epic website.

It's coming next year for xbox one/ ps4 too (but not free)

One of the best games on the 360 imo and the only reason I still have my 360 set up. Free downloads are only for December and its only 1gig.

Fantasic offer especially if you never played the game before

Comments

Can't understand why anyone would bother picking this up on the Xbox 1
    You can already play it in backwards compatibility.

PS4 / PC version makes sense as it was never on released for PS3 / PC...I think??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,897 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Worth picking this game up. It's pretty much a poor mans Super Metroid and there's much better metroidvania games out there but it's still not bad and well worth a play through. My biggest gripe is that the boss battles are absolutely pish but the foam gun makes up for it and is one of the best weapons in any game.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭thegame983

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Can't understand why anyone would bother picking this up on the Xbox 1
    You can already play it in backwards compatibility.

PS4 / PC version makes sense as it was never on released for PS3 / PC...I think??

You're absolutly right. Never thought of the backwards compatibility aspect. I wonder if previous owners will get it for free on Xbox One in a similar fashion for ps4 owners getting Journey for free if they owned it on ps3.

No, this game was xbox 360 exculsive.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

thegame983 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

not sure if this has been posted already for but for those that don't know a 'remastered' version of the Xbox 360 game Shadow Complex if free to download for PC from the Epic website.

I downloaded it last week....can I keep that download or does it expire at a later date does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭thegame983

ERG89 wrote: »
    I downloaded it last week....can I keep that download or does it expire at a later date does anyone know?

Nah. I think it's yours for good now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement