Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anytime wincast in Bar One

Options
  • 06-12-2015 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi there, was in my local bar one today and put 20 euro on their special of Sturridge to score and Liverpool to win. Sturridge didn't start so do I get my money back ? I know most other bookies void the bet if the player doesn't start but I'm not sure on Bar Ones policy ?

Anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

ak4 wrote: »
    Hi there, was in my local bar one today and put 20 euro on their special of Sturridge to score and Liverpool to win. Sturridge didn't start so do I get my money back ? I know most other bookies void the bet if the player doesn't start but I'm not sure on Bar Ones policy ?

Anyone know?

I think it just goes on to the win single, at whatever price that was, but only if Sturridge didn't play at all.

The fact he came on would make the bet a loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ak4

Valetta wrote: »
    I think it just goes on to the win single, at whatever price that was, but only if Sturridge didn't play at all.

The fact he came on would make the bet a loser.

Ah feck !!

Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Terrible rules on their website
    http://www.baroneracing.ie/help/default.asp

Only thing they have for goalscorers is
    Goalscorer bets will be settled as to score the first goal unless clearly stated otherwise. Own goals do no count for First Goalscorer purposes. First Goal Scorer will be settled on the consensus of reports from the national press when there is any doubt. When a player does not play in a scorecast bet (i.e. First player to score and correct score bet) the stake will stand on the correct score.

I'd call HQ and check their rule for that market.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Terrible rules on their website
    http://www.baroneracing.ie/help/default.asp

Only thing they have for goalscorers is

I'd call HQ and check their rule for that market.

Yeah I seen that myself... did you have any luck finding out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Looks to me like the bet is a loss.

He came on when it was 0-0.

Bet stands imo

• Advertisement

callaway92 wrote: »
    Looks to me like the bet is a loss.

He came on when it was 0-0.

Bet stands imo

Yeah decided go in yesterday and check it out.. not a winner !

Don't think it's very fair tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

ak4 wrote: »
    Yeah decided go in yesterday and check it out.. not a winner !

Don't think it's very fair tbh.

Harsh lesson to learn - Don't risk getting a better price...Wait until the team sheets are out.

Advertisement