Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boomtown Rats Tonight Olympia

Options
  • 06-12-2015 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭

no thread? i have no tickets but gonna chance my arm. anyone else? they were a brilliant band in fairness.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭emo72

Looks like in on my own here! Well eh, will see if I can get a ticket and let yis all know how I get on.

Nair a ticket for the Rats, up to vicar street for Slade. I'm sure they'll be grand. Failing that it's def leopard at the point. Don't panic, will keep yis updated lads.

I'm in at Slade. Result lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

emo72 wrote: »
    Nair a ticket for the Rats, up to vicar street for Slade. I'm sure they'll be grand. Failing that it's def leopard at the point. Don't panic, will keep yis updated lads.

please do, i eagerly anticipate your updates

However though im in me 40s I'm the youngest here.

• Advertisement

scudzilla wrote: »
    please do, i eagerly anticipate your updates

Cheers scud. Good to feel there's someone reading this! This is gonna be an epic night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Enjoy the gig, don't worry about boards.ie it'll still be here after

Apparently there's no Noddy Holder. I'm gonna wreck the place. But the lads are calming me down. Willing to give it a chance. Will let yis know what happened on the bus home. Thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,078 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

At the 3arena myself black star riders were good and whitesnake were epic. Def lepperd to come

Both def leopard and whitesnake have separate programmes 15 Euro each. Got the leppard one in the end

6.50 a can though glory of not eating for me is I be tipsy after one lol

PTH2009 wrote: »
    At the 3arena myself black star riders were good and whitesnake were epic. Def lepperd to come

Both def leopard and whitesnake have separate programmes 15 Euro each. Got the leppard one in the end

6.50 a can though glory of not eating for me is I be tipsy after one lol

Seen them on their Toronto gig with Styx. Didn't wanna do it again. Life is too short. But they are deadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,078 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Joe's voice is fecked a bit tonight

Fer fecks sake, did anyone here following this thread make it into the Olympia?

Shout out to Graham. My brah. We saw Def Leppard in Toronto in the rain. Lorraine and Shirley hung out with the lawyers in premium seating. Just need to get that out there, lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭ronano

Legit enjoyed the thread, only read it after the fact. Jesus no nod I'd be gutted! Didn't realise rats were playing at all. I'd love to have gone

Advertisement