Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to apply for receptionist job?

Options
  • 06-12-2015 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Is it best to apply for a role like that online? or is it best to actually go walking around handing out CV's. Its just when I do go out, almost always I get told apply online. I have never gone out to apply for a receptionist job because well, I don't want to be handing my cv to a receptionist.
    My dad is always giving out to me for not going out. He's old fashioned, and he can' understand that the majority of places don't take in CV's by hand and its frustrating.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Jobs websites or on the company career pages on their sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Check out the newspapers and local newspapers they often have reception jobs advertised. Indeed and jobs.ie, irishjobs.ie are handy too. La creme is another website that be useful for short term and temporary contracts. The local employment centre are likely to advertise them and solas (Fás) often have them advertised. Very few CE reception work available at the moment but you might be luckier in a city that in a town/village. Best of luck with your job search!

Advertisement