Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coachella Paris?

Options
  • 06-12-2015 3:47am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭

12313572_801144150031970_1953418973919756075_n.jpg?oh=d3c39ff3c5d55df3fc405918e5dbcc9f&oe=56E7F590

Could be all fake tho

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

Yes confirmed as fake unfortunately :mad: . Not saying its not going to happen, talk of them coming over to europe for a while now and with lollapalooza spreading its wings it could happen !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Ugh they can keep it, European festivals are 1000 times better craic than Coachella.

Although I suppose a Coachella lineup, in Europe, would be pretty awesome now that I think of it....just don't bring their rules, regulations, or crowd with them:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Mr.S wrote: »
    Coachella sounds like a nightmare!

Drinking pens :eek:

It's better than you'd think. The pens are in decent enough places so you can still enjoy the music while drinking.
    The lack of drunken idiots & no flying pints of p1ss makes them totally worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It's better than you'd think. The pens are in decent enough places so you can still enjoy the music while drinking.
    The lack of drunken idiots & no flying pints of p1ss makes them totally worth it.

It's really not.

Sure they have relaxed some of the crazy strict rules, but it's still anti-craic and overtly nannied.

The fact the gigs start when the sun is at its hottest makes no sense either.

If you want JUST music, then sure. If you want atmosphere, a feeling of relaxation and freedom, then stay well away.

I dunno what festivals you frequent where alcohol available at your will equals drowning each other in p!ss though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Does Coachella have obnoxiuos drunk twats in bucket hats and vests too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Ciarafoto_ops

This is fake!! No I think it wouldve been great!!

Advertisement