Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On 5.02, how can I sign out of Gmail?

Options
  • 05-12-2015 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

On 5.02, how can I sign out of Gmail? Seems to be always loged on and no way to sign out..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

mrtom wrote: »
    On 5.02, how can I sign out of Gmail? Seems to be always loged on and no way to sign out..

I think if you log on to Gmail on your pic there is an option to sign out on all other devices you may be logged in on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

If you're on Android you're always signed in if you add your google a/c.

Swipe down from the top and go in to the cog (settings) go to accounts and there should be one there for Google. You'll see all the services that are attached (photos, chrome history, calendar, etc).

I think you have to actually remove your account to sign out of gmail... Or just remove the app from the app store?

Advertisement