Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Septum piercing in Dublin ?

Options
  • 04-12-2015 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I'd really like to get my septum pierced tomorrow while I'm in Dublin. From my research, the best places seem to be The Ink Factory, Dublin Ink, and Wildcat? However, I'm not sure which one would be the best from these three. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

For piercings, I think Steve in Snakebite would be the best to go to tbh. Can't go wrong with wildkat either though

<MOD SNIP> NO THIRD PARTY STORIES </SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 17 fosterr48

For piercings, I think Steve in Snakebite would be the best to go to tbh. Can't go wrong with wildkat either though

<MOD SNIP> NO THIRD PARTY STORIES </SNIP>

Thank you! There's two Wildcat shops, which one would you say is best?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

I think the piercer in Wildcat in Stephen's Green is fairly good. I had my nose pierced by her last year and she was really lovely and knew her stuff. Then again, the guy in Jervis is also grand!

Advertisement