Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free mug with Better Call Saul S01 - Xtravision

Options
  • 04-12-2015 4:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

As the above says & since it's the last day of the Black-Fri week,

Both DVD+Bluray are 30% reduced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Rang extra vision they said bluray is 40 with no discount. Is this right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

I just bought Better call Saul bluray steelbook edition for 35 on amazon.fr delivered.
    Would've liked the mug though! But cheaper than what xtravision quoted me over the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I just bought Better call Saul bluray steelbook edition for 35 on amazon.fr delivered.
    Would've liked the mug though! But cheaper than what xtravision quoted me over the phone

I'd say it was part of the Black Fri sales, but if you rang on that day, they should have given it to you for that price, that's why i took that photo of it!
    & it was finishing end of Fri, as i was told it was for a week when i was in L'kenny store.

As that offer of the mug isn't on the main website, as that price is on a few websites & easons have it that price for dvd!

Although i saw the price for BCS t-shirts @€;20:eek:, it's no wonder it can't sell some of the stuff, did i hear about a quarter of the shops may close?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

€5 off €40 vchr in Indo today if anybody buying in HMV/Xtravision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Was in Xtravision before xmas, i see the free mug is back on offer (maybe it didn't go away) & prices are dropped €24.99/€39.99 - DVD/BD,

Although as mentioned earlier it was cheaper on Amazon.fr, but now i see the DVD/BD are both €24.99 on Amazon.fr
    I wouldn't know which way to Call it;)

Advertisement