Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Motorhome Dealer in Clonmel?

Options
  • 04-12-2015 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

Just Curious,

Passing through the Clonmel ring-road earlier this week, I noticed a sign for a Motorhome dealer not far from where the Skoda garage is - apparently in one of the units set back from the road. I hadn't noticed it before and am nearly certain that it is new. No stock to be seen from the roadside or much else. A quick google gives nothing. I don't pass that way very often and was wondering if anyone knows what the story is? I'd go back for a proper look if it was worth the while - even if the budget only runs to a replacement picnic table at the moment.:D
    SeamusG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

SeamusG97 wrote: »
    Just Curious,

Passing through the Clonmel ring-road earlier this week, I noticed a sign for a Motorhome dealer not far from where the Skoda garage is - apparently in one of the units set back from the road. I hadn't noticed it before and am nearly certain that it is new. No stock to be seen from the roadside or much else. A quick google gives nothing. I don't pass that way very often and was wondering if anyone knows what the story is? I'd go back for a proper look if it was worth the while - even if the budget only runs to a replacement picnic table at the moment.:D
    SeamusG

Might be the guy from carrick on suir?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Keano96

SeamusG97 wrote: »
    Just Curious,

SeamusG

Certainly know that feeling of shortage of funds. Maybe santa 🎅 will be good to us all.

Advertisement