Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taiwangun Airsoft Site Help

Options
  • 04-12-2015 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all Apology's If this is in the wrong Place Still figuring out the site.

Found this airsoft site taiwangun Sell Well Priced Airsoft Have my gear in Mind But I'm worried About customs I'm aware the irish limit is 328fps Under one joule And they do a free downgrade service if you buy it there But iv read that You need a skirmish Defence or a UKRA Number or something Basically A Reason Why Your buying airsoft replicas..
    Any of you had any problems with this any advice would greatly be apreciated I'd like to place my order this Monday so it's here for Christmas Oh Yeah The site is in the EU.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

A UKARA number or "skirmisher defence" is not required for airsofters here in Ireland, Airsoft guns can be imported but it's important they are below 1 joule BEFORE they enter the country.

Tiwan gun are a good site to deal with I have never had any problems with my dealings with them in the past.

There is no need to worry about customs if your buying gear within the EU, but guns may be seized and forwarded to the Garda ballistics section for testing so it is important they are below 1J before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 1BAR

You couldent be more helpful Thanks alot Ill place my order as planned and Would you know about there A.E.G'S They sell JG's are great prices was wondering are they an inferior Clone are they the real deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 1BAR

And also i know they do a free downgrade service for A.E.G's But would they do it for a co2 handgun?
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

1BAR wrote: »
    You couldent be more helpful Thanks alot Ill place my order as planned and Would you know about there A.E.G'S They sell JG's are great prices was wondering are they an inferior Clone are they the real deal?

Jg are ok but if possible I'd be looking at CYMA instead. ( provided they do the model you are interested in!)
    1BAR wrote: »
    And also i know they do a free downgrade service for A.E.G's But would they do it for a co2 handgun?
    Thanks in advance
    I'm sure they can, if it's a semi auto replica a simple 2.5mm hole drilled in the air nozzle will 9 times out of 10 will create enough of an leak to bring the replica under the limit.

Advertisement