Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI GRANT

Options
  • 04-12-2015 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all
    So I'm am currently receiving the SUSI grant, I'm not working , an opportunity has arisen for a part time job , I just woundering can I work part time and still recive and full payment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Hi all
    So I'm am currently receiving the SUSI grant, I'm not working , an opportunity has arisen for a part time job , I just woundering can I work part time and still recive and full payment

Yes, but your salary may effect your grant application next year if you are applying, as your earnings for 2015 will be added to your total reckonable income and the amount of grant assistance you are receiving may change.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

you can earn up to €3809 within the holiday periods of your term, basically you can earn money for 12 weeks in the summer 2 at easter and 2 at christmas so whatever you earn in that period would be deducted from your income from employment

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

I was awarded the SUSI grant on my tracker yesterday. Can anybody tell me what happens next?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

dobbs2210 wrote: »
    I was awarded the SUSI grant on my tracker yesterday. Can anybody tell me what happens next?

Go here an look up the grant rate for your course type, if you are getting maintenance you will then receive your monthly maintenance when due (with any payments due) and if you are getting fees/contributions then whatever fees/contributions you were awarded will be paid to the college.

Advertisement