Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LITTLE MIX 3MOBILE PRESALE CODE

Options
  • 03-12-2015 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

HI, My daughter is 6 and wants little mix tickets for xmas. They sold out over here before I got a chance to get them. Thankfully they have released another date and the 3plus presale is tomorrow.

I want to get good seated tickets as its her first concert and she is love with this band. Can anyone PM me with a code that I could use for the presale tomorrow?

I think all you need to do if you are a three customer is to text Music to 51020 and go from there until you get the code. This message is free.

If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Thank you

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Yes if any other spare code would love it too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Texting music to 51020 just registers you for notifications from 3. If you can find out what the code to text 51020 is for little mix presale code ill try for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sabrewulf

brazilaa wrote: »

[...]
    I want to get good seated tickets
    [...]
    presale
    [...]

Only the worst of the worst seats go into the presale. It's only good for standing tickets. However, I feel your pain not wanting to take any chances to fail getting tickets for the kids.

Advertisement