Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speedos on N25

Options
  • 03-12-2015 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

So I usually drive around 5km under the limit cuz I'm paranoid of getting snapped for being 1km over or something, but yesterday I had 2 asshats aggressively drive up my are yesterday, and I increased my speed to the limit both times, going over slightly. I couldn't help it, really. Just a reaction and frustration cuz of the assclowns behind me in their 20 year old bangers thinking they are Lewis Hamilton. Anyways, I was wondering if any of you spotted any Speedos on the N25 between Youghal and Waterford yesterday morning 02/12/15. I didn't spot any, but I had my eye on the clowns in my mirror a good lot of the time, so I wouldn't be surprised if I missed a speedo. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

Is it a single or multi lane road?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Derpenstein

Skatedude wrote: »
    Is it a single or multi lane road?

Mostly single, but it diverges into multi lanes a few times. I saw a speedo at the Applegreens today, bit I don't think it was there yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 28,086 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Coming from Waterford the first double lane section is somehow a bit difficult to spot, I have several times been behind cars that continue to trundle up the right hand lane instead of moving over. The second double section is much clearer, and cars seem to automatically move to the left. I can't really see any difference between the two sets of markings but there must be something.

Sorry, that is somewhat off topic. I was not out yesterday so I didn't see any. A favourite place to hide is on at the top of that very pointless double section on a corner coming out of Dungarvan towards Waterford.

Advertisement