Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 6P trouble connecting to Vodafone mobile data

Options
  • 03-12-2015 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Anyone having trouble in Ireland getting internet from Vodafone with the Nexus 6P?

My Nexus connected to vodafone mobile data the first day and then it just stop connecting. I don't have internet on the phone, I can only make and receive phone calls and use WIFI but no 3G or 4G connection

Vodafone have tried everything, removing APN and adding it manually but no joy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Have you any other SIM from another carrier to check if it works, if it does you can rule out an issue with the device.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 cga

That's what I'm going to do today. Buy a meteor SIM card and see if it works without stopping

I bought my phone the 17th of November and this is my second phone already because Vodafone told me it was a phone issue, then google replaced it

I sent my phone back to Google last Friday and they sent me a replacement this Monday

4G (mobile data) worked till Tuesday, then stopped working in the evening, started working on Wednesday monday and stopped working at night and no working today at all

I think Customer service in Vodafone don't know how to deal with this phone

They have raised a ticket to the network team but I have to wait

Don't know if I should get my money back from Google or wait for Vodafone

Advertisement