Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Laco

Options
  • 02-12-2015 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭

Three new Laco Watches out.

All 3 are automatic, and are €498 Euro

The JU52 is stunning, and Love the clean look of the Spirit Of St Louis

JU 52

laco-watch-ju52-861908_1__zpsyb74cx3c.jpg

Bell - X -1

laco-watch-bell-x-1-861907_2__zpsv9kbjagq.jpg

Spirit of St Louis

Laco%20Spirit_zpsfnah7qgw.jpg

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Bloody hell, they're nice. You really can't go wrong for sub 500 quid(just). I've handled two of these Laco in the past and they certainly make one question the high, much higher prices of some other marques. They'd not be the only ones. Usually the German lads and lasses actually. Bloody good value compared to the Swiss.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Beautiful watches, severely tempted myself ...but...the movement is "only" a Miyota 82xx series.
    For 500 odd Euro I'd expect a Miyota 9xxx series at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

Laco is a make I really like in general but love the sparseness of that st louis, tempted now too!

Advertisement