Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne Carlisle

Options
  • 02-12-2015 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,

Was thinking of signing up to this and was just wondering is their staff there to give much assistance? Also I would be probably be going in around 5ish and was just wondering if anyone a member there knows how busy it is during the week at this time?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 pyor

Hi all,

Was thinking of signing up to this and was just wondering is their staff there to give much assistance? Also I would be probably be going in around 5ish and was just wondering if anyone a member there knows how busy it is during the week at this time?

The staff don't help much, there isn't a lot of them and it's very busy between 5 and 7 weekdays. But it is cheap especially if you get the reduced rate for three people joining together. I'm joining soon if you want to sign up together.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭pj12332

I'm looking to join in lucan looking for one person to get the deal with (395 for 3 people). The misses will join also but she's not too pushed so one person or two needed. Anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭saggart26

Hi all,

Did you join in the end? Myself & my girlfriend are looking to join. If you want, could join up for the 3 person rate that was mentioned in the other comment?

Advertisement