Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near Dame Street

Options
  • 02-12-2015 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

Is it true you can park near Dame Street after 7pm tonight? I've a gig in the Mercantile and dont want to have to bring gear too far, and i'll have to be able to get the car after 1am.... :(

I'll dedicate a song to the best answer :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

There's on Street parking on dame court which is behind the mercantile. Most on Street is free after 7. There's not too many spaces there however. Trinity Street multi storey at the end of dame lane/Andrews lane, multi storey at the top of Drury Street and underground at the bottom of Drury Street.

There's also on street on Castle Street and South William Street which arent too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭FionnK86

I think the ones on Drury close at 12?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

I'm not too sure of any of their closing times. Pretty sure you'll find them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

You can park in the street behind the Mercantile, turn left off exchequer st.

There's an underground car park on Drury st at the exchequer st end of it. Only open til midnight usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,041 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

FionnK86 wrote: »
    Is it true you can park near Dame Street after 7pm tonight? I've a gig in the Mercantile and dont want to have to bring gear too far, and i'll have to be able to get the car after 1am.... :(

I'll dedicate a song to the best answer :o

Dame Street and Georges Street have no marked street parking while most of Temple Bar is pedestrianised with next to no parking. Indeed, outside the Mercantile is busy for buses so anything more than a quick drop off won't work There is on free street parking on the likes of Dame Court, South William Street, Drury Street, Stephen Street and the quay's after 7PM but you may be looking for a space for a while as it can be fairly busy. Castle Street has parking but be warned; some of it is coach parking only and you risk clamping.

Parking wise off street, St. Stephen Green/RCSI is 24/7 with plenty of space and a pre paid night rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Parked at Dame Court. Thanks for contributions from all.

Advertisement