Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon.de Shipping to Ireland / UK?

Options
  • 02-12-2015 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

I previously bought a laptop from Amazon.de. It was last year and it accepted my Irish address.

Now I am trying to buy a Lenovo laptop and it won't let me? It won't accept my Cork Home address, Cork work address, or my parcel motel address in the UK.

Do they not deliver to Ireland / UK anymore?

Or is it because of the price of the item. It's approx 900 euros.

Help please and thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I just ordered a phone from them and it is going through the dispatch process.

By any chance was it a marketplace seller that you were trying to order from?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

There is a german equivalent of parcel motel/parcel wizard. Can't remember the name but several people have used it. Think its about €10 per go.

Could be that it has a battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

ive no idea why it wont send the laptop, but sometimes theres dealership issues that they are not allowed to distribute into a market unless they are approved by the manufacturer.

You'd want to be careful anyhow from buying from Germany as most laptops would have a german keyboard layout which is a bit different than what most irish consumers would be used to

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

rubadub wrote: »
    There is a german equivalent of parcel motel/parcel wizard. Can't remember the name but several people have used it. Think its about €10 per go..

Not used them personally, but I've seen this company mentioned a few times here : www.mailboxde.com

• Registered Users Posts: 38 johnymst

I used parcel motel for expensive stuff. They delivered with no problems

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

MOD: Closing as old thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement